Note: If the students have not completed Unit 6: PHP Programming then they will first review the learning outcomes outlined in Unit 6.
- Be able to use PHP cookies and sessions to store data.
- Be able to identify the basic elements of a database (tables, fields, field datatypes, keys).
- Be able to create a database using PHPMYADMIN
- Understand how to use the Structured Query Language (SQL) for database definition and manipulation.
- Be able to create and edit database records using PHP and Mysql