Note: If the students have completed PHP programming in the online databases unit then this unit should be a brief PHP review.
- Understand about HTTP communications between browsers and
- Be able to create and understand the different types of PHP variables.
- Be able to do basic calculations with PHP.
- Be able to use conditional statements to make decisions in a program.
- Be able to create custom functions.
- Understand basic error messages.
- Be able to create a basic online form.
- Know how to email and validate an online form.
Code Academy (php interactive simulation, note: can be a little buggy)
W3 Schools (text)
Form Processing (video)