Although any programming language can be used to accomplish the learning outcomes it is recommended that the instructor use Scratch . Scratch is a visual programming language and is good learning tool for first time programmers. It can be accessed as a free desktop application or online application.
- Understand fundamental ideas about computers and programming.
- Understand data representations (variables, representation of numbers, character strings, and arrays).
- Learn how to implement decision structures, loops, and functions.
- Design solutions to programming problems (algorithms).
For this project, you will create a high-quality educational website that teaches something about a particular subject or concept. The subject of choice could be a hobby or connected to something you learned this semester. This site must be at least 5 pages.
- Consider layout, color, texture, typography, and imagery in making your website visually attractive.
- Consider usability and navigation.
- Your site must be responsive.
- All pages on your site should be validated.
- You will be evaluated according to the rubric
- Upload your project code to your github account.
- Print out and submit the rubric with your name and github link.
- Take a screenshot of the pages of your site and include them.