- Know how to install WordPress.
- Know how to configure WordPress settings.
- Be able to create posts and pages and understand the differences between the two.
- Be able to add images, audio, and video.
- Understand how to add Categories and Tags.
- Understand page templates.
- Be able to customize themes and menus.
- Understand how to use widget areas.
- Be able to apply custom CSS to WordPress themes.
- Know how to extend the functionality of WordPress with plugins.
- Be able to make WordPress SEO friendly.
- Know how to add and edit user profiles.
- Understand how to keep WordPress up to date and secure.